- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
New Price for Canon imageCLASS Laser Printer
Published: 06-May-2015 11:30 am
Publisher: Canon Hong Kong
The new price of Canon imageCLASS LBP6030w will be effective from now on. Details are as follows:
New Suggested Retail Price: HK$888
Canon Inc. (TSE:7751 / NYSE:CAJ) was founded in 1937 in Japan. Its predecessor, Precision Optical Instruments Laboratory, produced Japan's first 35 mm focal-plane-shutter camera “Kwanon" in 1934. Canon Inc. eventually expanded into the photocopying and printing industries, launching Japan's first plain-paper copier NP-1100 in 1970 and the world's first inkjet printer BJ-80 in 1985. Through the years, Canon Inc. has acquired in-depth experience in digital imaging product manufacturing, and research and development. It is a leader in the development of innovative products and holds the most technology patents in the imaging industry. Canon Inc. also makes a significant contribution to the promotion of photography. Today, Canon Inc. has a strong global presence and is one of the most important market players in the imaging, office and industrial product categories. As of 31 December 2014, Canon's global revenue was US$30.8 billion.
One of the company's first offices in Asia, Canon Hongkong Co., Ltd. (CHK) was established in 1971. It is responsible for the sales, marketing and after-sales services for all Canon product lines in Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR, Taiwan, the Philippines and Mongolia. CHK adheres to Canon's corporate philosophy of “kyosei", which encourages the company and its staff to participate in social, charitable and environmental activities in the community. CHK implements internationally-recognized management systems and has achieved ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 certification. For more information about Canon Hongkong, please visit our website: www.canon.com.hk.
Other releases of publisher
- 15.06.2015 10:27Canon New EOS 5DS / EOS 5DS R Professional Full-Frame DSLR CameraRevolutionary 50.6 Megapixels with 61-Point AF System and New FeaturesUnleashing Extraordinary Resolving Power for Detail-Rich, True-to-Life Images
- 26.05.2015 09:40佳能呈獻《The World is Alive》EOS 5DS / EOS 5DS R作品展覽及分享會暨產品試用 親身見證5千萬超高像素的震撼威力
- 12.05.2015 09:49佳能全新EF 50mm f/1.8 STM全片幅標準鏡頭 提升入門大光圈鏡頭標準