- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
Home » Releases » Government » Tender results of the re-opening of 5-year Government Bonds under the Institutional Bond Issuance Programme
Tender results of the re-opening of 5-year Government Bonds under the Institutional Bond Issuance Programme
Published: 15-Apr-2015 10:27 am
Publisher: Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA)
The Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA), as representative of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government (HKSAR Government), announces that a tender of 5-year Government Bonds through the re-opening of existing 5-year Government Bond issue 05GB2002 under the Institutional Bond Issuance Programme was held today (Wednesday).
A total of HK$3.2 billion 5-year Government Bonds were offered today. A total of HK$9.705 billion tender applications were received. The bid-to-cover ratio, i.e. the ratio of bonds applied for to bonds issued, is 3.03. The average price accepted is 99.60, implying an annualised yield of 1.149%.
Hong Kong Monetary Authority 15 April 2015
Other releases of publisher
Search from category
Newest of the category
- 28.04.2017 16:55(內含片段)禁食貓狗肉，台港合力落實執法.docx
- 28.04.2017 16:51(Video included)Taiwan Hong Kong Implement Dog and Cat Meat Ban Law Enforcement - Animal Guardians Unleash the Hounds!
- 28.04.2017 16:48(Video included)Taiwan Hong Kong Implement Dog and Cat Meat Ban Law Enforcement - Animal Guardians Unleash the Hounds!